In this episode of WTFDIJR, Chris and Dani are uncovering:
- A short pity part: 4 minutes of 43 seconds of kvetching
- The teardown:
- Email 1 - flat out goes for the sell
- Email 2 - you are still the lucky winner of two day’s ago email
- Email 3 - do you have security things on your roadmap?
- Email 4 - repeat the above
- Email 5 - the pity me email - we hoped to have a “symbiotic” relationship - please choose from 3 reasons you aren’t answering me
- The problem with automation in outreach
- The world’s worst lie: unsubscribe success!
- The buildup
- 3 questions those are filling up inboxes should ask
- The importance of shifting mindsets in cybersecurity sales and marketing
Subscribe to our email list to get notified when a new episode drops: https://wtfdidijustread.com/
Victim of a crappy marketing or sales message?
Quickly and easily submit an ineffective email, social media post, website landing page, event message, or digital ad to 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide an alternative and better approach live on the show.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.