In this episode of WTFDIJR, Chris and Dani are uncovering:
- Ambulance chasing and FUD - the issue with picking on the headline of the day
- Is there a right way to approach massive breaches that occur in the industry?
- How to empathetically deal with breaches like the Uber breach
- The evolution of a CISOs email inbox - from day one on the job to present
- The teardown:
- The appreciative subject line
- I’m not at the top of your list
- I haven’t heard back from you
- Can you put me in touch with another senior executive?
- Give me insight into your entire operation - would that make more sense?
- The buildup
- Benefits of showing a little bit of vulnerability
- How to balance stress of high growth goals and relationship building
- Treat me like a human being before you take my money
- Why being curious is your differentiator
Subscribe to our email list to get notified when a new episode drops: https://wtfdidijustread.com/
Victim of a crappy marketing or sales message?
Quickly and easily submit an ineffective email, social media post, website landing page, event message, or digital ad to 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide an alternative and better approach live on the show.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.