In this episode of WTFDIJR, Chris and Dani are uncovering:
- Thoughts on Black Hat MEA - the 1st ever.
- How Chris would like to be invited to a webinar or online event (like this WTF Did I Just Read?)
- The partial teardown - red herring invites on buyers’ calendars
- Technical glitches
- Live Q&A with the audience and Dani Woolf
- Things to do with upcoming events that will attract conversations
- Disconnect between vendors GTM and way customers want to buy - Dani’s lightbulb moment when things needed to change
- Will tying marketings’s comp to revenue change behaviors?
- Catching up with Carlos Guerrero after the CISO <> Sellers Panel Series - has he improved in building relationship capital?
Subscribe to our email list to get notified when a new episode drops: https://wtfdidijustread.com/
Victim of a crappy marketing or sales message?
Quickly and easily submit an ineffective email, social media post, website landing page, event message, or digital ad to 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide an alternative and better approach live on the show.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.