In this episode of WTFDIJR, Chris and Dani are uncovering:
- Reflections on CISO XC in Dallas
- The value of getting in one room F2F with peers
- A message from Chris to all security practitioners
- The teardown
- The problem with assumptions
- Selling on an AI model to transcribe accurately English language, while using incorrect grammar and bad English
- The buildup
- Treat me like a human, not just another number
- Spend time taking the narrative and have fun with a football-themed inbound message
- Live Q&A with the audience
- How to effect change efficiently and effectively in cybersecurity sales and marketing
- The power of being curious to educate yourself on the world of the security practitioner
Subscribe to our email list to get notified when a new episode drops: https://wtfdidijustread.com/
Victim of a crappy marketing or sales message?
Quickly and easily submit an ineffective email, social media post, website landing page, event message, or digital ad to 📧 email@example.com. We will provide an alternative and better approach live on the show.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.